Saturday 24 February 2018

Wall Art and Fabric Craft - Seasonal Colours and Capsule Wardrobes

Part 2c

I had just about finished writing this weeks offering when by chance I discovered a website which said everything that I had just written, complete with even more than I could write in a month, about seasonal colours and your style personality. So instead of putting up the questionaire that I have written, I will point you to her website http://www.thechicfashionista.com and I recommend that you visit. She has a quiz that will help you to discover your clothing or style personality, plus pages on the four seasons and the 3 sub-seasons within each of the four groups. She, like me, uses the Color Me Beautiful theory (http://www.colormebeautiful.com) and has some marvellous diagrams to back up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wall Art and Fabric Craft

Having spent the last year doing nothing but sewing I decided it was time to spend a little time before I forget how to and actually paint. ...